National Theft Search & Recovery (NTSR) is a privately owned company that provides theft recovery services for your vehicle and personal identity. If you are victimized by identity theft you can gain back your reputation by availing the services of National Theft Search and Recovery. We will provide you with an advocate who will leave no stone unturned to help you to gain back your reputation.
The Merits of Availing the Identity Theft Recovery Service:
- We will provide you with a personal recovery advocate who will help you to gain back identity no matter how long it takes.
- You will receive a fraud recovery package along with instructions and activation forms delivered to you through e-mail or by overnight delivery for prompt action.
- On receiving the activation form, as soon as you sign it the Recovery Advocate assigned to you will put into effect the tailor-made Recovery Plan.
- The Recovery Advocate will give you a comprehensive summary of the status and the scores of the post-event results near to the end of the case.
- Recovery Advocate will also provide you with the follow-up of the past recovery for the 12 months to safeguard you against any further problems.
- For being a member of NTSR you will receive access online to the protection tools and education on theft identity. We provide the “Identity Risk Assessment Test” in order to ascertain your propensity to the identification of fraud. Our newsletters and special reports will help you to be informed, identify and avoid the theft scams.
- Being a member of the NTSR your family members, like domestic partners, spouses, and dependents up to 25 years, would also be entitled to the benefits of the NTSR service.
The Services for the “Identity Theft Recovery” Offered To the Members of NTSR:
- Recovery Advocate within a business day.
- Recovery package with activation form and attorney form sent through email or delivered overnight.
- In the case of an event of identity theft, we will send notifications to three credit bureaus and financial institutions, utility providers and affected creditors.
- Assistance in filing the police report.
- In the case of an event of identity theft, fraud alerts would be placed on the credit accounts and files on request of your credit bureaus.
- Providing access to your personal “Identity Care Account” to permit viewing of your notes on recovery online round the clock. It also provides access to your Recovery Advocate to upload your documents on behalf of you.
- Enable to collect information related to misuse of the personal account created for you.
National Theft Search and Recovery is a Florida-based company that offers completely managed “identity theft recovery service.” We are a renowned service provider who strives hard to restore your reputation to your previous status. We maintain and create case file in order to identify and document the fraud. We investigate and research for the potential damage of your identity by making use of the power of creditors, attorney, financial institutions, governmental agencies etc. We even do a follow up on a periodic basis through the assigned Recovery Advocate after the resolution of the “identity theft recovery.”